These general contracting conditions regulate the relationship between MICROAREA NEXT, S.L.U., with N.I.F. B-40.603.441, with address at Calle Cofrentes, 9 ENTRESUELO B (46.010 Valencia) and third parties who purchase any product or service offered through the online store https://microarea.es.
The present general conditions are elaborated taking into account especially the following regulations:
– Law 7/1996, of January 15, 1996, on the regulation of retail trade.
– Law 7/1998, of April 13, 1998, on general contracting conditions.
– Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, 2007, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
– Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce.
– Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, 1999, regulating telephone or electronic contracting with general contracting conditions.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The essential characteristics of the products and services offered in the store appear on the screen together with their visual identification.
The price of the products and services is visible next to each of them. VAT is not included and will be added later in the purchase process. The prices in force are those shown on the website at the time of placing the order.
The procedures to purchase products and services in the store are as follows:
1. Access the information of our products/services using the tabs of the menu located at the top of the home screen, or choosing one in particular by «clicking» on any of the available ones.
2. Add to the shopping cart the products/services you wish to purchase by clicking on the «Buy» or «Add to Cart» button, as appropriate.
3. At any time it is possible to view the contents of the shopping cart by clicking on the «Cart» option located at the top left of the web page.
4. Check your shopping cart. If the order is correct, choose the «Next» option. Otherwise, you can add or remove the corresponding products/services, or continue shopping by choosing the «Continue shopping» option.
5. When you have finished adding products/services, choose the «Next» option.
6. If you are already registered as a user of the website, you will need to log in with your credentials (Username/Password).
7. If you are not registered as a user of the website, enter your personal data.
8. Confirm your data, and then accept the «General Conditions of Purchase».
9. As a last step, click on «Pay by credit card or Paypal». You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
10. You will receive a confirmation of your purchase.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS. DELIVERY METHOD
Delivery and transport costs are added at the end of the purchase process to find the final price. They vary depending on the territory where the products are shipped. Products with online download version have no shipping costs. For the rest of the products the shipping costs are:
Peninsula and Balearic Islands – 10€.
Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla – 20€.
Andorra – 20€.
It is possible to pay the price of products and services by credit card or PayPal.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. In any of the cases of withdrawal or cancellation of the contract of sale of the product or purchase of the service, you can use the «Withdrawal document» that you will receive with the product or with the welcome letter to the service.
2. Programs on physical support. The purchaser has a period of seven working days to cancel the purchase without giving any reason. In order to exercise this right of withdrawal, the corresponding program must not have been unsealed.
In this case it will not incur any cost or penalty, although it will have to bear the shipping costs of the returned product. The period of seven days shall be calculated from the day you received the program, and according to the calendar of working days of the address of receipt. MICROAREA A.D.P. EUROPA, S.L. shall refund the amount paid for the program within 48 hours after receiving the returned product.
3. Programs with online download and SI-Online service. Due to the nature of the service, it will not be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of programs with online download, being files whose installation on the user’s computer occurs immediately for permanent use. Nor is it possible to exercise the right of withdrawal for the SI-Online service, since the downloaded information can also be used immediately.
4. Program maintenance services. It shall be possible to cancel the maintenance service of a computer program if it was contracted as an accessory to the purchase of one of these, and it has been returned. If the maintenance service has been purchased independently, it may be terminated during the first seven working days, counted from its contracting, if the service has not been started.
MICROAREA NEXT, S.L.U.
Customer Service Department
Cofrentes Street, 9 ENTRESUELO B